March 17, 2021
On March 15, 2021, Ala-Too International University and the "Kyrgyz Scientific and Educational Computer Network - KNOKS" Association signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of information technologies, the development of applications of the KNOKS scientific and educational network in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Terms of cooperation:
1. KNOKS provides access to the Kyrgyz scientific and educational computer network located in the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic on the basis of an agreement with the universities of the Kyrgyz Republic
2. Ala-Too International University will actively use this network to disseminate the results of the Erasmus + project “Modernization of higher education through modern technologies” (HiEdTec) in Kyrgyzstan, as well as to solve one of the main tasks of the project - the creation of a sustainable academic network HiEdTec.
3. Through KNOKS, Ala-Too International University will provide the faculty, researchers, students of universities, research universities, schools, libraries and medical institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- detailed information on the goals and objectives of the HiEdTec project and on the main results of the work of the international consortium;
- the concept of adapting the higher education system to the digital generation;
- educational resources on innovative educational technologies published in the virtual library of the project at: