Guidelines for 2023 Erasmus+ Student Mobility Programme
September 23, 2022
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program is the program sponsored by the European Union where successful candidates are provided with scholarships of 800 euros monthly and travel expenses.
● Briefing Seminar: Wednesday, 14th of September, 2022
● Deadline for Submission of online applications with required documents: Monday, 10th of October, 2022
● Interview for Erasmus+KA1: Friday, 14th of October, 2022
The first stage of the selection process is carried out by AIU International Relations Office, on the basis of such criteria as: eligibility, academic excellence, motivation, proficiency of English.
Eligibility Criteria for students:
● GPA score - 87 +
● No fail courses
● The candidates cannot be enrolled in their first and last semester of their studies.
● Not the grantee who already participated in Erasmus+ ICM
The students should submit to Office of International Relations the following documents:
● Application Form https://forms.gle/gdtqkdMRpn3x65mY8
● Official Transcript of records
● English Language certificate (room A - 107) number +996 500 038 866 or TOEFL IBT ( 80+), PBT (550+), IELTS (6+),
● Motivation Letter (the candidates should introduce themselves; prove why they are the ones who should win the scholarship.The candidates are to show their passions, interests, hobbies, list any voluntary work at the University or in different institutions, local community etc. The candidates are to describe their international experience and achievements if they have any).
The second stage of the selection process is carried out by International Relations Office and Faculty Coordinators from each faculty
In the second stage each candidate will have a face to face interview. The candidates have to be shortlisted according to the following criteria:
1. Academic capacity 30%
2. Motivation letter 30%
3. Interview 40%
4. Diversity of faculties/departments
Depending on host university’s requirements the nominated applicants have to submit additional documents to receiving university:
● Application form of Receiving University
● Preliminary Learning Agreement (a document where applicants have to choose courses at host university. Applicants have to choose the disciplines very accurately in assistance with the Head of Departments. Selected courses along with credit hours at home and host Universities must coincide at least for 80%. If there is minimum or no coincidence of credits between home and host universities, applicants may risk to prolong their study until they complete missed credits)
● Proof of enrolment in a programme in a home university stating the start date of studies and foreseen end date. ● Other documents
● Interview via Skype to confirm their level of the language.
Note: The documents can be changed according to Receiving University requirements
Darika Nurmamatova International Programs Coordinator
Office of International Relations
Room No: 212, 2nd Floor, A Block
Phone number: +996 555 16 41 78