Program name - Master in Management
Degree - Master
Program length – 2 years
Some basic management subjects: Management, Accounting, Marketing, Finance and Credit.
The ultimate goal of training the Master of Management is to obtain fundamental knowledge in the field of innovative management of production processes in organizations of various legal forms. A manager with a master's degree can establish his own profitable enterprise. In addition, the Master of Management can work in research and educational institutions.
Compulsory & elective modules (courses)
Innovation management; Research methodology in management; Project management; Finance and cost management; Crisis management; Informational resources; Operational management; Intellectual property management; Managerial economics, Marketing, Strategic management etc. Subjects may differ according to the study plan. In total you will study about 16 subjects and 3 internships programs.
* Manager in economic and financial structures, sociological services;
* manager in organizational units of the management system, intersectoral complexes, management bodies;
* Manager in joint-stock companies, various business partnerships and non-profit organizations;
* Manager as middle managers of the management system;
* Managers can engage in business and entrepreneurship.
* teacher in the system of higher and secondary special education
Graduates in the specialty - "Management" can perform the following types of professional activities:
- organizational and management;
- production and management;
- expert advisory;
- planning of the main directions of development of production and management; - definition of management goals and objectives, their effectiveness;
- the formation of the structure of the production facility and the management structure, the optimal construction of the production apparatus;
- improvement of engineering and production technology;
- staff motivation, activation of their labor;
- coordination and control of all aspects of management activities; - introduction of innovations in the field of material and intangible production.
Age average: 25
International students: 10%
Languages of instruction: English. Russian (according to the group).
Talant Asan uulu
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org